|Max Void Cm||Up to 20 cm|
|Dimensions||Up to 1000 x 2200 mm|
|Size/Dimension||As per the requirement|
These are inflatable air bags of which the inner core is made of LLDPE film to hold the air the outer layer is made of high quality extensible craft paper to give strength to the bag. They are used to fill voids inside closed containers, vans, trucks etc.Reason:
- Voids and space inside container and between pallets allow the cargo to bang between themshelves and the damage is done.
- Proper selection and use of cargo seeming bags or dunnage air bags to secure your cargo.
Other names of dunnage air bags are:
What are dunnage ?
- Dunnage bags,
- Inflatable bags
- Kraft paper bags
- Void fillers
- Air cushion
- A dunnage bag consists of a closed chamber made from a plastic bag filled with air, covered by one or more layers of Kraft paper and/orKrafl paper laminated with woven polypropylene and/or woven polypropylene. Dunnage air bags secure and stabilize your cargo in sea-containers, closed railcars, trucks and (ocean going-) vessels
How do dunnage bags work?
- A dunnage bag is placed in the void between cargos (hence their name "''void fillers.). Upon inflation, cargo is being ''pushed'' to the sides of a compartment (e.g. container walls). It is extremely important to determine the size of the bag by the void that needs to be filled. Simply mid, the bigger the void the wider the bag has to be to be able to fill the gap without looking like a football lost between two goalposts! If this does not match, your dunnage bag can and will not do a proper job. This can result in cargo movement dining transport and can cause damage to cargo and people.
How do you choose the right dunnage bag for you?
PP woven dunnage bags:
- Several factors need to be taken into consideration upon selecting the best bag for your cargo securing job, such.,• Applicationtc.g. truck or reefer container,
- Reusability; is the bag going to be reused
- Recycling; does the bag have to be recycled
- Performance required; criteria could be:
- Moisture resistance
- Durability (wear and tear)
- Puncture resistance
- Slippage/friction bag and cargo
- Filling technology
- Our PP woven dunnage bags have a unique airtight steer bag of polyethylene just like the Kraft paper&pp laminated dunnage bags. However, the outside is made of woven polypropylene (PP). Avery strong, durable and water-resistant material. Perfect for transport by sea, but the dunnage airbags can also be used at other locations.
How do you determine the right due of bag you need?
- Dunnage bags are available Ma huge amount of sizes, how do you know which one fits your requirements? Let''s briefly touch that subject. Besides the right type of change bag, the size of the bag is equally important and can be determined in three easy steps.
Benefits of Dunnage bag:
- Absorb Lateral Forces
- Absorb Longitudinal Forces
These product are available within the range of 60 to 600 and all prices are varibale and subject to change as per the requirement and specification of the product.
800 X 1200 MM
900 X 1200 MM
900 X 1800 MM
1000 X 1800 MM
1000 X 2200 MM