|Length||Up to 12 Feet|
|Width||Up to 9 Feet|
We produce Cargo Nets
of different specifications and sizes as per customers requirement. These are used to restrain cargo in containers,vans etc. Our Web Cargo Nets are considerably more flexible, lightweight and compact than wire or manila rope nets and have a mesh opening size of approximately 6.25 inches square. Commercially produced Cargo Nets and non-standard sized nets are also readily available. Cargo Nets must be square to function properly. Rectangular nets used for cargo handling will not properly encapsulate the load or distribute it over vertical and horizontal strength members within the net body. Removal From Service Criteria
- Missing or illegible sing identification:
- Acid or caustic burns.
- McItingurcharring of any part of the wheel act.
- Holes, tears, cuts or snags.
- Broken or worn stitching in the load bearing splices.
- Excessive abrasive wear
- Knots in any part of the wheel net.
- Discoloration and brittle or stiff areas on any part of the net, which may mean chemical or ultraviolet or sunlight damage.
- Fittings that are pitted, corroded, cracked, bent, twisted, gouged unbroken.
- For hooks, removal criteria as stated in ASME B30.10.
- For other applicable hardware, removal criteria as stated inASMEB30.26.
- Other conditions, including visible damage, that cause doubt as to the continued use of Wheel Nets.